The role of Village Manager is unlike any other. You are responsible for building communities and also leading a team that delivers a business result.
Have you considered the building blocks required to be effective against these two objectives?
Peter Baines is regarded as the leading educator and speaker on building communities and you can learn from Peter at our VILLAGE SUMMIT.
He spent two decades as a forensic investigator in communities subjected to major crises in Indonesia, Japan and Thailand.
From these lessons he learned the benefit of the ‘power of presence’:
- building communities and families through shared experiences
- engagement strategies that stick
- increasing your retention rate
- removing self-imposed limitations
- celebrating your victories
Please join us in Sydney to expand your leadership skills, Thursday 11 on Friday 12 April.